What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some German WW1 fuzes

This is part macro test and part post. I just LOVE the German WW1 fuzes. German WW1 Dopp Zc/91 - German WW1 Dopp Z92 SP16 - German WW1 Dopp Z92 n.F. - German WW1 fuze for 76mm light Minenwerfer. My old camera lives! it'll do fine in the future....Dano

Attachments

• Picture 651.jpg
    Picture 651.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 29
Another test pic GRZ92 and Dopp Z96 n/A.... I am out for a while, friends starting to show up. It's my Sunday to "Q" and doing a sausage-Q (knackwurst, bratwurst and bockwurst). Teresa made potato salad and a 7 layer dip....Best.....Dano

Dano, Great selection of fuzes. Thanks for posting them, er ah, remembering to post them. You made me feel really good knowing I am not the only one that writes a message and forgets the attachments when I send it off. Can't be age related can it???? Bob

Thanks Bob, and yes age may well play a part. I like to think I have forgot more than some youngsters will ever remember. I fall in the MUFFIE catagory (middle aged urban failure). Seriously though, thanks again and I am so glad my Olympus camera that I bought used off ebay for 75.00 5 or so years ago will actually cut the mustard!!!! Dano

Hey Dano,

You like WW1 fuses?

Well this will bring "tears" to your eyes....

Check out the pics of the "ones that got away"!!!! :tinysmile_cry_t3:

I was seriously after this collection about twenty years ago........some lucky devil got it now..

Cheers
Drew

Attachments

• WW1Fuses1.jpg
    WW1Fuses1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 38
  • WW1Fuses2.jpg
    WW1Fuses2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 33
  • WW1Fuses3.jpg
    WW1Fuses3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35