What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some of my collection

The rockets and the box came from different places.The rockets came from a militaria fair that used to be held at Tilbury Fort in Essex and if my memory is correct, the box came from Estonia.One of these days I will get round to replacing the rest of the wooden inserts in the box.Just one of the many things on my TO DO list!

Is this yours ?

Hi Phoenix take a look at the picture, you might find that you recognise it ? Chris :tinysmile_shy_t:

Attachments

• Is this yours.JPG
    Is this yours.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 25
No sorry, I don't have that set up unfortunately, i have to make do with this to tow it

Attachments

• 100_0439a.jpg
    100_0439a.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
collection

Hi Phoenix.
im very impressed with your collection, it must have taken a lot of time and money to collect that amount. congats mate.
dave.

Lorry

Oh poor you Pheonix having to make do with that !
Like "wow" what a nice vehicle and to have a 25 pounder to tow behind that is well impressive.
I will look out for you at Beltring next year if you go.
Chris :tinysmile_shy_t:

Thanks for the comments.If I can help out anybody with info etc I do have quite a lot of reference material and can always strip something down to photograph it to help out.I still have a few gaps to fill, I can't seem to find any US rifle grenades or Richtstabe (aiming stakes) for the MG34, but that seems to be the way of thing, when I don't want something, they turn up in abundance.!