What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soviet BMP 73mm Anti-Tank Round

M8owner

These are available all over the US now. You folks across the pond have probably had access to them for years now. However, you have to admit that these things are just beautiful. I would even call it a work of art.

RPG.jpg

They have also been available with the powder bag attached in place of the cartridge case, for use in the recoilless rifle version.

Thank you Alpini. They are sold and correctly labeled as drill rounds. I was fairly confident that it was not Russian, since I speak Russian. I was going to guess Czech. I should have referred to it as a Warsaw Pact item. It is outside my normal collecting boundaries as it is too modern, but I thought it would make a great display item. I just started a new company and plan on displaying it in the lobby one day - you can do that kind of thing when you are the boss.