What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soviet/WP N37 37x155 APBC Round

pzjgr

So, Gentlemen, its been a while since I have been active on the forum...just about 2 years ago, I moved from the liberal cesspool of NY, to a Free State (at least for now), Texas.

Between moving in, work, and getting used to the area, its been a rather dry spell as far as ordnance, and actually most stuff...picking up dribs and drabs...

I have been setting up at the DACA (Dallas Arms Collectors) show for the past year, getting the lay of the land and such down here. Just had another last weekend, and it turned out to be a great show for ordnance for me...

I'll start with a Soviet/Warsaw Pact 37x155 N37 round I picked up. Never saw one before, had to have it. I do not have much reference on Soviet stuff, so not sure of headstamp info...Cool looking round, was glad to have found it...

Attachments

• NS37 1.jpg
    NS37 1.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 45
  • NS37 2.jpg
    NS37 2.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 39
  • NS37 3.jpg
    NS37 3.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 35