What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

spanish mortar rounds

alpvogt

Ordnance approved
I got today some spanish 60 and 81mm mortar rounds, as you can see the pre owner liked to paint. All of them have a massive fuse so I assume they were used for training purpose. Those some one have any idea how they should be painted correctly. Thanks alpvogt

Attachments

• DSC00666.jpg
    DSC00666.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 56
You can see them here with the original paint. And yes, fuze is practice one, dummy.

Attachments

• Morteros 1.jpg
    Morteros 1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 51
I got today some spanish 60 and 81mm mortar rounds, as you can see the pre owner liked to paint. All of them have a massive fuse so I assume they were used for training purpose. Those some one have any idea how they should be painted correctly. Thanks alpvogt

Interesting paint job that! Atleast you could find them again after you have hurled them through the air!

It looks like your Easter eggs came in a different shape this year. QUite the colorful arrangement. Brightest ordnance I've ever seen.