What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotter

smle2009

I would really like to thank Spotter (Allan) for giving me such a kick in the arse in the right direction with my life,and hope to return the favour very,very soon.....thanks mucker....you did your thing!

Bloody hell Tony ,,thats what mates are for you have been here for me hell of a lot lately (around the clock) im really pleased how things have turned out for you .
and im not going to forget my other close friends on bocn its been a very difficult last few months for me and i dont think id be here now if it wasnt for you,,,you guys know who you are and your the best :)

Oke guys I do not know whar happens to you both but I hope everything is allright and will stay that way.

Chris

Just had a great freebie come through the door from Spotter,thankyou very much mate...very interesting:tinysmile_grin_t:

Cheers
Tony