What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stolen Mills NO5

A good friend of mine who deals in ordnance had a nice NO5 MK1 Mills stolen off his table at a recent show in the US. The base plug is a rare one and if someone sees it at a show, please PM me, Dano Correction - It was actually stolen from a show in Ontario, Canada. Dano

Attachments

• No5+K+plug.jpg
    No5+K+plug.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Dout you will see that again, they wont be dumb enough to take that back to shows after they stole it ! you would think,

Thats why i dont let people near my display atleast min of 1 meter gap from the fense is always a safe option, when it starts getting expensive its to much of a gamble to let people have never seen before in your life start touching your rare items :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Especially when you think that there must be thiefs e.t.c about all over as they must be let out of jail at some time !

p.s keep a look out on e-bay and other sites as it may apear unless it was for a personal collection - steal to order !

but then how do you prove it ? i always thought this as it could be another identicle !

sorry to hear anyone got part of there nade robbed, P.N :tinysmile_cry_t2:

Last edited:
stolen mills

Yeah, it's a crying shame, and my friend makes his living at these shows (mills was on sales table) and that is his income period. Dano

Sure,eyes open.

They are good at what they do as me and the boys got a bayonet nicked last year from right beneath our noses at Beltring!
be vigilant at all times

best
waff

Hi,
i reccon that if you are selling anything grabable these days it should be in a glass
case of sorts. However it aint easy as you have to reach a happy meduim with your buyers. Chain it all up i say.
In a couple of weeks i will be at the South of England Show selling a lot of honey in the bee tent, i am sure we do loose the odd jar but its quite a rare event especially with a lot of eagle eyed helpers on site. Just have to be vigilant, not easy but a neccesity.

Andy

We had a M57 Yugo HEAT and a PG-7 stolen from our shop by MP's while we were deployed. Good thing we gave them a key to check on our building while we were gone! If it's not bolted down someone will steal it!

rip off

I've seen people looking at displays at shows and comment something that the displayer must be distrusting to have their display roped off and out of reach. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on you. Dano

Last edited: