What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stolen!! Stick Hand Grenade Boxes

Nudelmannrichter

Hi Folk,

yesterday, the 18th of June 2011 on the militaria fair in La Gleize, Belgium two Boxes for Stick Handgrenades have been stolen from a stall early in the morning.
If someone comes across one of these or if sombody knows that these are offered somewhere, please drop me a line.
Thank you very much folks

best regards
Nudelmannrichter

Attachments

• st_1.jpg
    st_1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 39
  • st_2.jpg
    st_2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 37
  • st_3.jpg
    st_3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 46
  • st_4.jpg
    st_4.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 35
  • st_5.jpg
    st_5.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 33
  • st_6.jpg
    st_6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 28
  • neb_1.jpg
    neb_1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37
  • neb_2.jpg
    neb_2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 29
  • neb_3.jpg
    neb_3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 26
I hope they catch the thief!!! Not easy to steal something of this size......I do not understand why people do this.....sad.

Hi Folk,

yesterday, the 18th of June 2011 on the militaria fair in La Gleize, Belgium two Boxes for Stick Handgrenades have been stolen from a stall early in the morning.
If someone comes across one of these or if sombody knows that these are offered somewhere, please drop me a line.
Thank you very much folks

best regards
Nudelmannrichter

FFS!! is nothing safe these days..two very nice cases and hard to replace without a large cost.

I'll ask a few of my contacts if they have these offerd to them to contact me as soon as poss.

Best Regards Nick