What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stoneleigh show

bazooka chris

Hi just thought i would do a who's going post.

So who's going to the Stoneleigh militaria show on the 31st of january 2010 then ????

karen, me and my little baby jessica you cant miss us i will either be ramming people out the way with jessica's pushchair to get to the good stuff or using it as a trolly to get all my stuff back to the car bit like malvern hay waff ? so come and say hello and give me loads of bazooka stuff :laugh:.

from bazooka chris

Unfortunately Im already planning to be working....and on a Sunday !!!!! ...booo :tinysmile_angry_t:

So if anyone wants to pick something up for me, and lives in Hampshire, feel free to yell !!!. Ill cover some petrol costs

Rich

dont want to sound daft,but ive never been.
is there many stalls selling stuff or is it purely displays?
I collect 1st world war ordnance and related.

thanks

dont want to sound daft,but ive never been.
is there many stalls selling stuff or is it purely displays?
I collect 1st world war ordnance and related.

thanks

Its just like a mini Beltring (don't get confused here - it is still a BIG show). I only go to 2 shows a year now and this is one of them, I'd recommend it. Loads of stalls selling stuff.
Dave.

Its just like a mini Beltring (don't get confused here - it is still a BIG show). I only go to 2 shows a year now and this is one of them, I'd recommend it. Loads of stalls selling stuff.
Dave.

blimey thanks Dave
my mouth is watering already.
Hope there is plenty WW1 stuff

thanks

Stoneliegh show.

As SG500 says, the show is worth going to for all types of Ordnance and general militaria.

It occupies at least 2 big Halls, the new one pictured has most of the LARGE items in it and both have various vehicle spares, vehicles (yes you can buy a tank there also) uniforms and anything else you care to think of.

No displays other than a few diorama's which have been very good in the past.

See a small selection of pictures from the venue.

Attachments

• St 1.JPG
    St 1.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 105
  • St 2.jpg
    St 2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 103
  • St 3.jpg
    St 3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 105
  • St 4.jpg
    St 4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 99
  • St 5.JPG
    St 5.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 101
As SG500 says, the show is worth going to for all types of Ordnance and general militaria.

It occupies at least 2 big Halls, the new one pictured has most of the LARGE items in it and both have various vehicle spares, vehicles (yes you can buy a tank there also) uniforms and anything else you care to think of.

cheers mate
i'll see if i can go...
try an save some pennys

its a slightly bigger show than malvern but the best bit its inside in the warm as its got heaters :) even though malverns inside in large cattle sheds its bloody freezing in there this time of year as theres no heaters.
Roll on stoneleigh cant wait hopefully see you all there as it sounds like a few people are going so far.

from bazooka chris

I will be there with some items, hope to see you all, special for Waff i have some special hot sauce, BJ

I will be there with some items, hope to see you all, special for Waff i have some special hot sauce, BJ

:xd: I shall get the Fire Brigade on stand-by Ben!!

I have experiences with your deadly-hot sauces at Beltring before!:wink:
Mucho appreciated!

waffi

Hi just thought i would do a who's going post.

So who's going to the Stoneleigh militaria show on the 31st of january 2010 then ????

karen, me and my little baby jessica you cant miss us i will either be ramming people out the way with jessica's pushchair to get to the good stuff or using it as a trolly to get all my stuff back to the car bit like malvern hay waff ? so come and say hello and give me loads of bazooka stuff :laugh:.

from bazooka chris

Hi Chris
I will be going on the sunday as per usual and hope some of us can hook up there.

Best phil

OHHHHHHHHHHH.you guys got it made over there.I also collect WW1 ordance,looks like a very good show to me.I have to look and look and still don,t see that much ordanace at one time.
Vinny:tinysmile_angry_t::tinysmile_angry_t:

its a slightly bigger show than malvern but the best bit its inside in the warm as its got heaters :) even though malverns inside in large cattle sheds its bloody freezing in there this time of year as theres no heaters.
Roll on stoneleigh cant wait hopefully see you all there as it sounds like a few people are going so far.

from bazooka chris
That picture you have makes me wish I would have never sold my rpg7.
Vinny:tinysmile_grin_t::tinysmile_grin_t:

Hi Chris
I will be going on the sunday as per usual and hope some of us can hook up there.

Best phil

hi phil yes mate we must meet up as i havnt bumped into you since the war and peace show if you spot me come and say hi

from bazooka chris