What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support to BOCN

satan18

Hi To All

This site is unique to the feild of collectors and researchers worldwide
and all i can say is to get the information you need for our hobbies would cost you a fortune in books if they were in print,and you can have a good crack on the forum aswell:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Any contribution i think would help keep this site going for many years to come, and is well worth it.

Well done Admin:congrats:dont be stingy lads

Best to all

Yes well said Phil.
One idea would be for some of us to clean out the spares boxes..........you know those boxes that are stuffed full of shells that you've forgotten about.....put them on classifieds and then donate some or all of the proceeds to BOCN. That way we'd generate interest in the classifieds section, get some good deals and make some money.
Just a thought......keep watching classifieds this weekend.........you never know something from Wales may appear there!
Dave.

Yes well said Phil.
One idea would be for some of us to clean out the spares boxes..........you know those boxes that are stuffed full of shells that you've forgotten about.....put them on classifieds and then donate some or all of the proceeds to BOCN. That way we'd generate interest in the classifieds section, get some good deals and make some money.
Just a thought......keep watching classifieds this weekend.........you never know something from Wales may appear there!
Dave.

Good idea Dave :wink: Will wait in anticipation

Best phil
PS so long as it isnt a Harry secombe Album:xd:

Good idea Dave :wink: Will wait in anticipation

Best phil
PS so long as it isnt a Harry secombe Album:xd:

Phil I'm much more into Metallica so there's no chance of Harry Secombe.
Dave.