What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swagger Stick

Weasel

Premium Member
I was given this the other day from a house clearance and quite liked it, not sure i shall be wandering around the local town with it but a nice thing to have. It has been very well made using the top section from a Dopp Z96 N/A, i noticed that the numbers on the timing ring go up to 70 and the others i have seen tend to go to only 50 so i think this must be an extended range/longer delay modification. WW1 German fuzes are not my strong point.
Best regards Weasel.

Sorry for the poor image quality, time for a new camera i think.

Attachments

• bits and bobs 008.JPG
    bits and bobs 008.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 34
  • bits and bobs 006.jpg
    bits and bobs 006.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 33
  • bits and bobs 005.jpg
    bits and bobs 005.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 25
  • bits and bobs 007.jpg
    bits and bobs 007.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 28
Now i like that Weasel :)
Can just see myself with that when im lording it on the stage at the Leeds show. lol
Real good piece mate.

best

waff

Thanks for all the nice comments, i know what you mean Waff, as soon as you pick it up you feel like calling out " I say, you there..Hoodie "
Best Weasel.

coolamundo

Hey Weasel, Been busy and just caught up to this one. That has to be the absolute coolest WW1 German fuze trench art that i've ever seen. Ant the fuze is in such excellent condition, as the alloy fuzes are just not found as such. Great find and a nice ordnance collectible...Best...Dano