What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T72

Bonnex

Premium/Ordnance Approved
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
For thos of you that have used a shoulder fired AT weapon to shoot at a target tank and been pretty disappointed with the result, this is for you:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY_GeE9bzyI"]YouTube- JavelinLiveFireVsT72[/ame]

Sorry if it is a repeat, I just find it theraputic.

Its a little old video. And in my opinion the tank inside loaded up with explosives or benzin.
A simple 127mm hollow-charge tandem-warhead rocket cant disappear a complet (42tons) T-72 tank. Or yes?

Its a little old video. And in my opinion the tank inside loaded up with explosives or benzin.
A simple 127mm hollow-charge tandem-warhead rocket cant disappear a complet (42tons) T-72 tank. Or yes?
I think the official apology to the Russians admitted to 80Kg of explosive in a dummy tank but hey, its a nice fantasy for those who spent their part time military service facing the 3rd Shock Army.