What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talk Talk

pointblank0

BOCN Supporter
Has anyone had any problems with the company Talk Talk. I recently moved house and had both my line rental and broadband supplied by them. Today, whilst doing my online banking stuff, I noticed that they had charged me two first bills. Thinking this odd, I looked further. One was for 60 odd quid which had connection fees etc, the other had bnno relation to me whatsoever and was for about 40. I called them and they said they must have ACCIDENTLY set up another account for me. If this was the case, why wasn't it the same amount as my correct one? Anyone else had similar problems?

Good luck with TT. They seem to have as many people leave them as join them and their customer service seems to be pretty poor from what I've heard.

John

Sorry about that Rich, I really am. It takes time away from you and costs probably minutes and higher.

Mark