What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teller Mines..

waffenamt

Teller Mine 'Teasers!'..

Ive bought these today to go on a swap for something else very special.. ;)
All empty and totally inert!
I reckon these deserve a few pics before they go. Pity as i was half-tempted,but its airdropped German bombs and fuzes for me!

best

waff

Attachments

• S7006907.jpg
    S7006907.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 92
  • S7006908.jpg
    S7006908.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 98
  • S7006909.jpg
    S7006909.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 86
  • S7006911.jpg
    S7006911.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 90
  • S7006912.jpg
    S7006912.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 84
  • S7006913.jpg
    S7006913.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Lovely stampings and camoflauge.
I believe the colour scheme is called 'Mimic' ?

cheers

W

Attachments

• S7006914.jpg
    S7006914.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 32
  • S7006915.jpg
    S7006915.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 33
  • S7006916.jpg
    S7006916.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32
  • S7006918.jpg
    S7006918.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 34
  • S7006919.jpg
    S7006919.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 29
Such a tease you are Waff :playingball:

They sure do look amazing and thank you for sharing the pictures just a shame they couldn't come my way. Just remember if the "something special" falls through that I am next in the queue please.

What is the condition like on the base of each?

PC

:p Cheers SG,

Very nice but with minimal corrosion and a slight repair or two...The more i look at these,the more i bloody like them!! :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

But they are going to finance another complete SC50 kilo, an SC70 kilo bomb cases and an AB-70 butterfly bomb container! :tinysmile_tongue_t: (im keeping quiet on the source though;))

Hopefully everybody happy with the trades...

cheers

waff

I would be happy with the field grey (the darker one) one. Just tell them you lost it :dontknow: and I am sure they will be happy. After all 2 is just being greedy.

I would be happy with the field grey (the darker one) one. Just tell them you lost it :dontknow: and I am sure they will be happy. After all 2 is just being greedy.

Ahahahah!!:bigsmile: I dont think the recipient will be happy when he reads that!!
All sources are members here! :tinysmile_twink_t:

cheers

waff

Last edited:
Ahahahah!!:bigsmile: I dont think the recipient will be happy when he reads that!!
All sources are members here! :tinysmile_twink_t:

cheers

waff

Yes i think that they deserve the brownie points as they are so original and complete,with there transit box. certainly nice for the mine collector.

Best phil

Yes i think that they deserve the brownie points as they are so original and complete,with there transit box. certainly nice for the mine collector.

Best phil

....and yet surprisingly so few comments?? I thought there were plenty of mine fans in BOCN? :hmmmm2: Nay mind,you cant please 'em all goes the saying...

waff

Awesome set, it deserves a very good item on trade and even a sexual favour.

:bigsmile::bigsmile:
Now that did make me laugh Mig!!! I even showed this chickeroo who is sat with me and she kinda said 'Eeeuw!!' lol..
She does not understand the world of the collector! :bigsmile:

best

waff

Well, maybe you could trade it for TWO sexual favours instead of one and an item.... this is up to you, of course. :tinysmile_hmm_t:

Well, maybe you could trade it for TWO sexual favours instead of one and an item.... this is up to you, of course. :tinysmile_hmm_t:

Deary me!! lol Nope,they are going very soon back to the country of their manufacture in a deal ;)...as for the other offer,ive already got my hands full thank you... lol

best

waff

Last edited:
thank's Paul for teasing all interested collectors :tongue:
nice pieces indeed and in all a very fine ensemble;
hopefully the new owner don't mind to see his newest beauties in the public before getting them himself ?

thank's Paul for teasing all interested collectors :tongue:
nice pieces indeed and in all a very fine ensemble;
hopefully the new owner don't mind to see his newest beauties in the public before getting them himself ?

I hope not either,but you must admit that they are soooo photogenic! ;)

best

waff

undoubtedly, old friend, really !
it's a pity that I was never involved in such a good looking deal ever :tinysmile_cry_t3:
there were some odd suggestions from honourable members here like a 'total loss' or 'sexual favours' - seems to be a hard business to handle that kind of trades?

Last edited:
Lovely stampings and camoflauge.
I believe the colour scheme is called 'Mimic' ?

cheers

W

Really nice looking set of T-mines.

"Mimic" Is this the correct name for this camo scheme? I have never heard of this camo name.

How many camo scheme names were there for German ordnance?

These must be very rare, and the camo looks fantastic, I bet they look better in person too. It would be hard for me to let them go. You may never see another set as nice.

Thanks Steve,
Yes,the 'mimic' colour scheme was explained by my pal who sold me these.A pity i did not take pics in daylight but i was itching to post them here.
Im cool with letting them go as they were 'bought to order' as i like to put it.
I cannot wait for the trades im getting against them! :)

best

waff

OK Paul, thanks. interesting, I never heard of the Mimic camo before. It looks great.

If your getting something that will make you happy, thats all that counts really. Hope the T-mines will have a good home. I'm sure the mines aren't cheap, so when people pay a lot for things, they are taken care of well........usually

Last edited:
Hello Waff,
I am surprised that it did not come with laying instructions. :)
John

Here is another fan

That was funny.Im drulling big time,If you find any extras im game.
vinny:tinysmile_classes_t