What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tellermine 43 and vTMM-1

Markeod

Hello all. Here is a picture of a couple of my AT mines. I have a love for tellermines. I am think that the one painted up like a tellermine is a painted up fake. There is some blue paint on the bottom of it coming through the dark green paint. I do know the Yugo is the real deal.
I am refinishing my basement so all my stuff is in boxes.
picture.php

tellermine cap is slightly smaller diameter than tmm-1. i have found one rusty piece that i will blow off tomorrow so i will take some photos.

heres tellermine. difference is obvious.

Attachments

• tellermine.jpg
    tellermine.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 100
The possible fake Tellermine the handle is wrongly fitted , look at the mine on the left.
I too had a great love of the Tellermines , although i have sold them all and collect only Bomb fuzes .
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
heres tellermine. difference is obvious.

The mine on top appears to be a tellermine 35 and the one on bottom a tellermine 42. But the mine that I have that is suppose to be a tellermine 43.

How does the handle differ from an actual tellermine? I am on a little vacation and I don't have my reference material with me right now.

Thanks.
Mark

anyone can provide some schematics and drawings of tellermine? thanks!

tellermine handles

Hi ya all,

regarding the remark on the tellermine carrying handles, please don't believe the exact texts in the manuals, not even ww2 german manuals.
I recovered quite some T-mines here in Holland, and handles on same types were sometimes differently fixed.
I don't think you can ID a "real" or a "fake" one only by its handle.

Lex