What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you very much

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
It appears that you have all been sneaking around off and on site ,especially Andy (Weasel) and Dave(Sg500) and had a collection to help me out,
im really struggling what to say Thank You doesnt seem enough,i openly admit a few tears were shed when i saw what you have done for me.
This last year and a half has been tough ive had to try and cope with having a breakdown,suffering from ptsd ,divorce,losing my home,debt collectors knocking on my door ,bankruptcy ,drinking problems (dry over a year now) etc etc and work is in the process of finishing me for been off work sick for so long ,many a night and day ive been sat cold and hungry with only my computer for company and only hospital or doctors appointments to break the monotony of what seemed a miserable pointless existence.
This morning started off typical for me ..switched electric heater on in my caravan thingy and it blew two bars,then spilt my cup of tea over myself all i could think was whats next,"im in hospital later this morning to have a radiation tablet for a thyroid problem ,knowing my luck ill get the wrong dose"
Then the post office came with a special delivery for me
Apart from having me in tears you have given me hope,and your very generous gift will help me a lot long term
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH EVERYONE

Allan

Hi Allan,
I am over the moon that it arrived all safe and sound and that it will really help you out. Thank you from all of us for all your hard work and time keeping BOCN running as it is a fantastic place for all of us.
Best regards the sneaky Weasel.