What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks!!

SG500

Premium Member
I just wanted to say THANKS to Spotter and Bolo and all you other good people that make this forum work. I thoroughly enjoy my regular visits on line here and always learn a lot. 2010 seemed to be a particularly good year.
I just checked the statistics at the bottom of the screen and with 3678 members, 742 of who are active, 93070 posts and 17036 threads they must be doing something right.
I look forward to it continuing this way in 2011:tinysmile_classes_t
Dave.

I totally agree. I consider BOCN my number one source of information and a group of really great guys....Dano

i agree 100% BOCN is a great site there is nothing like it out there i noticed alot of members seemed to have discoverd it by accdent ? any way thanks to spotter ans bolo and all bocn supporters and modrators !

And all for only 10!!!! (= $15.55)

Which really, it's free, but it's worth the 10 quid(did I get that right?) to get all the options.