What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hurt Locker

ooooh! i see it now.

jeeez,did you see some of that stuff in the carboot? :tinysmile_eyebrow_t nasty...

waff

Looks like a great movie! Unfortunately the movie has limited release locations, looks like I will have to wait for the DVD to come out.

Thanks,
Alan

a very enjoyable film,if you get chance to see it its worth it.Its not all eod stuff plenty of action in it as well (so ive been told)

Last edited:
i think it will take a year to show here. :tinysmile_cry_t2:

Maby some of our Us members have it already on DVD :xd:

I saw it and liked it. Lots of action. At least it's not a love story.
I won't spoil it for ya but any movie with all that ordnance is good by me.

Last edited:
well, let me tell you guys, from a proffesional (and personal) point of view it is total bull s*&^t.
and now it is actualy nominated for an award!! have you ever seen someone pull 5 155mm shell (about 40kg each) out of the ground using the det. cord stuck in to the fuze wells? again; total crap

Hurt Locker;

I have the DvD which is abailable on Amazon.com
Lots of profanity which really was not necessary to protray an EODtechnician, however I was Navy not Army.
Regards,
John aka Bart

I saw it on Blue-ray a couple of weeks back at a friend's home. Great movie!

It's been out on DVD for a while, 10+ on FleaBay....but available for download if you know where to look...not that I advocate such illegal practices.