What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the move

Right now about 90% done with move. Sadly all ordnance is packed in boxes and in shed. I do have a few pieces en-route from a few BOCN members and trust me when I say it is a fine distracton when a piece shows up in the mail. When the move is complete I will set up a few shelves to get my collection redisplayed whilst I make plans for trench 3. It is amazing the crap one can accumulate after 10 years of living in the same house. I mean junk. Fortunately we sold the house to a younger couple and they want a lot of the stuff we were going to have to toss away. Recycling in its purest form. Thanks to all of you for the kind words i've gotten over the past weeks. I sure as hell hope I never move again. The couple we sold the house to have an eight year old son who was just mezmerized when he saw thr trench and ordnance. His dad told me that his son had always been enthralled by ammo. I made him up a little collection and he plans on keeping the trench for his private space. Another generation of collectors begins....Dano

Last edited: