What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Queen is dead!

Very sad indeed...I spent my whole life, from collecting stamps (British colonies) to learning geography to studying IWW and IIWW, with an image of her constantly, directly or indirectly...RIP.

My deep sympathy to all the People in the UK and the Commonwealth, you have lost a truely remarkable regent. With her departing an era ended. May wisdom, strenght, kindness and determination be with King Charles... He has quite some boots to fill.

Sad day indeed, a lesson in duty for all of us - King Charles is smart, all is in good hands ~

Extreme Condolences on the loss of such a remarkable leader and regal human.

Jason

It is like losing a lovely old aunt. Rest in peace ma'am, your duty was well done.

There was no other head of any nation I can remember, that radiated authority, duty, kindness and understanding simultaneously as The Queen.
My sincere condolences to all her people.

If I may make one observation on the new Sovereign.
When he first met the Prime Minister Liz Truss, she was obviously nervous and stressed out.
It took the King about 15 seconds to make her much calmer and relaxed. I think all will be fine with the Realm.

[FONT=&quot]May the Queen rest in peace.

Bob
[/FONT]

My condolances to the British people. A great loss for all of you.
seventy years of duty....that's unique.
May the Queen rest in peace.

DJH