What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there's a collection in here somewhere!

nice collection dave im allways looking to expand mine just drop me a line with a price list

regards lee

you're joking Lee - try and list this lot? - you can't see the manuals, maps, photos, hundreds of original Div. signs and titles, cap badges. Best keep an eye on SA.com and ebay or even here if I can get the darn photos to upload on classified! Dave

Hi Dave,
Wow that is some collectiona, so many lovely things like that little group of 25pr projectiles...! and some really nice 40mm stuff. If i set off on my bike now i think ishould be able to beat Ben there and i will take mine with milk and two sugars thanks.
Will keep an eye on SA and the other one. Best regards Weasel.

hi Pete, I won't be shipping large items abroad, can you arrange to collect in the UK? The best rounds will be kept until last! smaller items will go on SA.com but larger items will perhaps go to callers or when I stall out at Horndean next year. If there is enough left, I may stall out at Beltring with the larger items. Dave