What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tintjawa?

William49

Ordnance approved
Maybe this is the demolition charge that called be Tintjawa. I never found this name in Russian literatur. Right and left from the radio unit could be fixed up to 3 boxes, filled with explosive.

Attachments

• IMG-20221219-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20221219-WA0001.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-20221219-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20221219-WA0002.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20221219-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20221219-WA0003.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 50
радиовзрывателя “Тинтява”:
Tintyava radio fuse: This is a "normal" radio station of the armies of the countries of the former Warsaw Pact, which can detonate up to four land mines, 6 kg of explosives each, by radio signal - an "ideal" tool for sabotage.

Last edited:
Hi Dreamk
..The object in the photo is of purely Bulgarian provenance, it has nothing to do with Russian means of the 70s and 90s. The object “Тинтява”: (Gentle) is another agent of purely Russian origin. Almost every Warsaw Pact country had a similar ignition system.
Akon

Hello AKON, do you know the difference between Russian and Bulgarien languages? I can speak a little bit Russian but it is difficult for me to understand Bulgarian. The instructions I think are in Russian!! I can this understand without problems!

Hi William49
Subtle differences...

I also know Russian, so I immediately found discrepancies. see compare with table.Bg.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Akon,
thanks for the table of Cyrillic letters. Nevertheless also with the help of your this table it remains a problem for me. Maybe you can help to translate this text:

Attachments

• MV-1.JPG
    MV-1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 27
  • MV-1 (1).JPG
    MV-1 (1).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 29
The instructions I think are in Russian!! I can this understand without problems!

Yes, interesting, device is Bulgarian, but instruction on russian. Didn't hear about this item in USSR.
Do you have paper instruction or only short lable on the lid?

Uv.Ivashkin
device Bulgarian , instruction Bulgarian
Facts are not voted on :)
1B)Example:příklad bulharský .jpg
Bulgarian Bulgarian expression !

SAME RUSSIAN EXPRESSION
1R) Команда

Akon

Hi William 49
I will translate it for you, it will certainly not be a problem .... in 2-3 days.
Akon

Uv.Ivashkin
device Bulgarian , instruction Bulgarian
Facts are not voted on :)
1B)Example:View attachment 180291
Bulgarian Bulgarian expression !

SAME RUSSIAN EXPRESSION
1R) Команда

Akon

I understood and agree, that device is Bulgarian. But in the same time instruction on the lid is on Russian language, not Bulgarian. I am sure 100%. I am native speaker Ukrainian and Russian language and can recognise what language is it.
Команду is normal. You choose команду, but works команда.
On another your two papers is Bulgarian, definitely not russian.

Hi Akon,
thanks for the table of Cyrillic letters. Nevertheless also with the help of your this table it remains a problem for me. Maybe you can help to translate this text:

Fuze МВ-1 uses in anti-personel mines, with thread M10x1.
Fuze uses instead of fuzes МУВ-2М, МУВ-2Н and tee [I think like on mine ПСМ-1 and before on S.Mi.35, where in one connector could be three fuzes).
Mass - 78-80 g
Length - 66 mm
High - 76 mm
Width - 36 mm
Action forces:
- pulling - 25-50 N (Newtons?)
- pressure - 200-250 N (Newtons?)
I hope it is clear.

Hi Ivashkin,
thank you for the translation. I got this document on the fuze MV-1. By the way, Akon is right. The instruction on the lid is Bulgarian. I was also wrong with Russian, but some letters are indicate that is Bulgarian.

Attachments

• Literaturquelle.JPG
    Literaturquelle.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 17