What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMRP-6 executed RSP

al'saad

Ordnance approved
it is nicely visible steel disc and the filler

Attachments

• 6-1.jpg
    6-1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 6-2.jpg
    6-2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 224
Here a other way for it, use detcord.

Attachments

• sfor 246.jpg
    sfor 246.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 145
  • sfor 251.jpg
    sfor 251.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 142
2705_109590851_SWScan00004.jpg

al'saad,
I know that its been a while since you started this thread, but I am curious what tool did you use on that RSP? It looks like a shape charge of some sort.

Joe

It is the SM-EOD 20 hollow charge filled with 11,5 Gr of explosives.

Al'saad PM sent.

I too have not seen this tool before. Look interesting. Were all items part of a kit?

Where can I find more info on this tool?

Cheers,

Looks like a really useful tool. I like the fact it comes in a kit with everything you need. Improvising is handy, but kits are great!

SM EOD 20 is a swiss made EOD shapped charge. Two other shapped charges exist : SM EOD 33 and SM EOD 67.
We use the three charges often during our daily missions.

Yoda

BLU97,

What size det cord did you use on that RSP ... I really liked that outcome. No mess and fuze is laying right beside it.

Joe

I will not be bad, but I think that discussions about RSP Technics are not allowed in the BOCN's rules !

Yoda

Thanks ... your right we probably shouldn't be discussing this per the rules. It is a very interesting discussion though.

Joe