What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all of you, or none of you

Slick

By now, a few of you onboard here have swapped or sold various things to me and others. Without exception, I have had nothing but good deals from all parties.
I just started posting a few items on a well known auction site and find one thing curious about dealing with the "public" in these sorts of items. So far, every email I have received regarding the posted items involves their being attached to some or another organization that is directly involved in training war zone bound troops. The first one, I go HELL YEA! I'LL HOOK YOU UP! The 2nd, I started to become curious. Just got the 4th email and am now sure there is a plot, to pander to the heartstrings. It's for the troops, doncha know.

Well, I'm calling bullshit. The next one I get like that will find the price(s) increased by 10%.
Just thought I'd let y'all know. Caveat emptor, and all that.

Rick