What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays Leeds show

waffenamt

I just want to say thank you to the members here that met up at micks stall today as i had a super day!
Was great to see old Spott again and see some other members both new and old.
I also wish to thank F0031 who went away back down south with a bag of goodies from myself.

cheers

waff

Nice to meet up with you, Mick and spotter again.
Good day,even if I didn't manage to pick anything up!

Cheers,
Andy

Nice to meet up with you, Mick and spotter again.
Good day,even if I didn't manage to pick anything up!

Cheers,
Andy

Same here pal,i didnt pick owt up but was busy on the stall and that counts. :)
Good to see you again lad. ;)

cheers

waff

was a good day ,likewise was good to meet up with members old and new,didnt get anything myself either but did get a nice birthday pressie from waff,,cheers mate

Nice day out at Leeds even if delayed an hour at Kings Cross by over-run engineering work. Great to meet Waff and Spotter. And got a few more toys to play with.

Tony.

Leeds today

Second that Waff, good to meet the faces behind the names. A. pleasure to meet you Spotter. I think that a good day out was had by all. Be careful with your new BBQ equipment.
Cheers
F.

Second that Waff, good to meet the faces behind the names. A. pleasure to meet you Spotter. I think that a good day out was had by all. Be careful with your new BBQ equipment.
Cheers
F.

Ahahaha!! I may use it on Spott the next time he decides to whack me on the cap where my metal badge was.....
I may see you at the next ECRA meeting Francis.
Dont forget that new phrase i taught you today pal... "None-players off the Green please!" lol! ;p

best

waff