What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too much !

Chris 42 RQ

How do I know I visit this site too much ?

All the keys I use for the site password are worn smooth :sad: :embarassed:

Do you have anything similar ?

How do I know I visit this site too much ?

All the keys I use for the site password are worn smooth :sad: :embarassed:

Do you have anything similar ?

Not just smooth, quite a few of the letters have worn off......A,S,L,T,R,P,L to name a few.......good job I touch type and don't need to look at the keys!!

Dave.

Gothica-Moths, that is certainly not a usual hobby, sounds very different and I bet interesting.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Dave, now let me see-the letters A,S,T,L,R,P,L Wonder what we can do with those for passwords heh!:sad:

Home page

I made BOCN my home page, and when I go off BOCN it will default back within a matter of minutes. I've been collecting a long time, but am guilty of being more of an accumulator than a learner, here I am learning a S___ load of stuff whether I like it or not. If just 1 life was changed by any of this babble I just typed in here then it was all well worth it etc. etc. yada..yada..yada

keys

Chris,

I'm lazy, BOCN is listed as a file in my favorites when i go on the internet and with the password set to remember me, I only have to move a finger to click the mouse and I'm in! Perhaps thats what the good lady's on about when she says are you a man or a mouse? I know the best answer to that is go squeak squeak.

2pr