What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

totally not ordnance related

Hear we are now not to far away from completion of my 69GT capri.
310 hours body shop work and a good deal of mechanicals including just about every
new or replacement part to get the old girl back on the road,again after 27 years in the dark.
this is the one for the purist as i have kept the car absolutly stock with the exeption of adjustable
spax inserts in the front legs,and all new valves with hardened unleaded seats.

Attachments

• gold capri 1026.jpg
    gold capri 1026.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 21
  • gold capri 1024.jpg
    gold capri 1024.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 23
  • gold capri 1027.jpg
    gold capri 1027.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 18
  • gold capri 888.jpg
    gold capri 888.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18
  • gold capri 889.jpg
    gold capri 889.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 16
Hi Satan18,
Welcome back, have not heard from you in a while and now i can see why. Fantastic work it looks amazing, there is nothing like a full ground up restoration the engine bay looks brilliant, don't you have a Tickford 2.8 injection lump to drop in there ?
Have a great christmas and new year and look forward to seeing what else you have been up to, Best regards Weasel.

Thanks Andy
In total 13 months so far but nearly there as Mk1s are certainly a mission to do
with lack of spares to be had.

Best phil

Thanks Weasel

A few more weeks should see me done on the car,then back to my Ordnance big time.
Loads of projects all waiting and a Museum room waiting to be built,so spring should be interesting.
Have a Great Christmas and catch up in the near and forseeable.

Best Phil