What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Type 97 Rail Initiator B-6(a), cutaway

Mrfuze

Premium Member
Hey all,
I made the cutaway this week ; It is the Japanese type 97 Rail Initiator B-6(a), used as a tail fuze in the 31Kg practice bomb.
Enjoy
Mrfuze, USA

Attachments

• Type 97 Rail Initiator B-6(a), 1, cut, Jap.jpg
    Type 97 Rail Initiator B-6(a), 1, cut, Jap.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 70
Fantastic Workmanship;

Hello Erhand,
Thank you again for sharing your marvelous workmanship. The quality of your craftsmanship never ceaces to amaze me. your source for fuzes must be a bottomless pit. I always thought that NAVSCOLEOD had the largest fuze collection, but few sectioned ones.
Your work needs to be on display for all interested to see. I hope you are maintaining a photographic record of each fuze.
may I ask what your reference is for documentation of these fuzes?
All the Best,
John aka Bart

Hi John,
of course a lot of docs which I collect over the years, electronically and paper. I make from every fuze high resolution images, as a cutaway and also as a complete fuze, also take all measurements and do some pics of internal works also. ( I need all this for the database I am working on)
Mrfuze, USA