What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. M2 and M8 series AP mines

Slick

Dug these out in anticipation of posting them for bid on Gunbroker. Now that I've gone and taken all these pics, I'm having seller's remorse. And I haven't even listed them yet! Anyway, here's the varied assortment, along with some firing devices and projectiles for same. Thought I'd show them off before they're scattered around the country/world.

Rick

Mine, M2 and M8 series 001 (Small).jpg Mine, M2 and M8 series 002 (Small).jpg Mine, M2 and M8 series 003 (Small).jpg Mine, M2 and M8 series 004 (Small).jpgMine, M2 and M8 series 005 (Small).jpg Mine, M2 and M8 series 006 (Small).jpg Mine, M2 and M8 series 008 (Small).jpg Mine, M2 and M8 series 007 (Small).jpg

Nice stuff Rick! Hey, what is the black cylinder that is behind the projectile in the second photo?