What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. MK1 grenades

Pictured here are my MK1 grenades to date. On the left is a throwing dummy (I guess) It is MK1 body with top and bottom holes that are unthreaded. Off centered F in a diamond and I think #11 mold. Second is a resin replica MK1. Of the original MK1's that i've run across they have been way too pricey so i'll use it as a filler piece until a bargain walks along. 3rd is the 5 row segment Mk1 dummy grenade. Kind of a poor showinf but I am working on it! Dano

Attachments

• Picture 465.jpg
    Picture 465.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 69
Nice one Dano! I would love a MK1 in my collection one day, but as you say, a bit pricey at the mo and probably to get worse! At a glance, that middle one looks real, I was about to shout something very rude to myself when I saw it.

Nice one Dano! I would love a MK1 in my collection one day, but as you say, a bit pricey at the mo and probably to get worse! At a glance, that middle one looks real, I was about to shout something very rude to myself when I saw it.
Let me amend that pointblank0 to a photo with original grenades only. I think I paid 35.00us for the resin MK1 and it don't make a bad filler piece until I come across a real one that is not priced off the planet. Just a few years ago the original MK1's were actualy affordable. Times change. Dano

Attachments

• Picture 472.jpg
    Picture 472.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 19