What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Collection in the museum Overloon Nederland

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Hello, here are some pictures that i have made from my collection, this is the US part, next week i will start with the English Part, it should be ready soon, no the WD 40 is not a part of the collection, also US Ordnance is not my strongest part of the collection so if you see something that is not correct in these pictures please tell me i must be 100% sure that everything is OK before the collection is open for the public. Ben

029.jpg030.jpg031.jpg032.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Ben!!
I think you need to take out the can of WD 40, its post war.:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Dave.

Hi Ben,
A fantastic display, looks great cant wait to come and see it one day. While you are taking pictures could you do a close up of the 37x223 M16 rounds and the M17 AA ones as well please.
Best regards Weasel.

Superb collection Ben,I would like to make Overloon my next museum to visit,
Many thanks,
Cheers
Don,

Hello Andy, I will make the pictures on Thursday when my wife let's me loose again, Merry Christmas. Regards Ben

Thank you Ben,
Look forward to it, merry christmas to you too.
Best regards Weasel.

Looks fantastic, some lovely 155mm how stuff there..... The fuze setter in the first picture is an M26 which is post-war, should be an M22 or M23.

How easy to find are the fibre tubes for 155 propelling charges?