What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Various Rockets

EODGUY

I posted 3 threads on the My Collection section and APFSDS-T wasked to see a closer view of some of the rockets. So I will attach them here. Photo 1 is the Chinese Type 79 handheld HEAT rocket. My theory is this is almost a suicide AT weapon because if you are close enough to an armored vehicle to use it you are already in deep trouble. Photo 2 is a cutaway Israeli B-300. Photo 3 is a PG-2. Photo 4 isa Romanian incendiary loading. Photo 5 an OG-7 and a North Korean fragmentation warhead. Photo 6 is a PG-7L. Photo 7 is an Iraqi PG-7 and a Romanian PG-7. Photo 8 are some 2.36 inch variations and a 3.5 inch copy of the US round made in Brazil.

Attachments

• Chinese Type 79.jpg
    Chinese Type 79.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 195
  • B-300.jpg
    B-300.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 177
  • PG-2.jpg
    PG-2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 169
  • PG-7, Romanian Incen.jpg
    PG-7, Romanian Incen.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 169
  • OG-7, N Kor.jpg
    OG-7, N Kor.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 190
  • PG-7L.jpg
    PG-7L.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 175
  • PG-7s.jpg
    PG-7s.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.36, 3.5.jpg
    2.36, 3.5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 191
WONDERFUL!! Thank you very much EODGUY!
Some years ago I seen a same rocket than the 4th picture but I don't know what's type. Now I know, super!

Thanks for showing them, from North Korea to Iraq, all the rockets of the "Black List"!

Best regards