What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very funny spotter

i seen that film ?
are you trying to give me a height complex :tinysmile_angry2_t:
Armystuff
PS we have ran out of washing up liquid
and i cant fit in the dishwasher before you say it ?:tinysmile_tongue_t:

im phoning around now asking others who may sympathise with your predicament,what they used

glad you liked the photos waff :tinysmile_tongue_t:
well fuzeman were still sitting with the lights off so i must glow a little ?
armystuff

Last edited:
got most of the dye off but the stain on my underwear wont budge ? :tinysmile_angry2_t:
Armystuff

Red devil

You poor sod archie, i bet it frightened the crap out of you, sorry the laugh mate but that was the best ever.
panzer 1 Dave,

i wouldent wish it on anyboady, well maybe half a dozzen people i could think of ? :tinysmile_angry2_t:
Armystuff

Heres a sectioned drawing and some photos of the 40mm PRACTICE marker grenade for those of you that have not seen one.
These contain NO explosives or other pyrotechnics.
They are fully 100% FFE(free from explosives)
They do not go KA-BOOM
They as you now know by archies demonstration contain a fine Orange/red powder (non toxic) in the top,the top is made of thin plastic and is designed to shatter upon impact with the target ,and the powder indicates impact.
These are always for sale on auction sites so be carefull you dont drop them or open them up .....youve seen the results :bigsmile:

Attachments

• 60756.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg
    60756.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 14
  • aaDSC00005.jpg
    aaDSC00005.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 12
hi
im sure that explanation has made everyone feel so much better spotter
just a tage late for me ?

Armystuff :tinysmile_angry2_t:

The powder in those grenades is negatively charge so will always stick. There are ares in Otterburn that are stained after years of Northern weather. Good luck!

It's all good fun till someone losses an eye!:stickyman:

hi Pkm594 cheers mate thanks for the long term advice :tinysmile_angry2_t:
Armystuff