What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viet Cong Styrofoam Stick Grenade on ebay

moondoggy

I have never seen one of these before.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280837782691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
$(KGrHqZ,!qoE88ffWFveBPUq(Khlt!~~60_57.JPG

Using the logic in the ad, they'd float it downriver towards American soldiers. So then what? The soldiers would pull the little red bead to blow themselves up?
For $400 I'll sell you the deed to the Panama Canal.
Life is full of choices...

It's amazing what you can do with a toilet paper roll and a little imgination
I'm going to the bathroom right now and build me one
Right after I find the deed to that bridge in NY

May be someone should send the link to the ebayer concerened. Didn't know the Vietnam war still continued and extended to Germany.

May be someone should send the link to the ebayer concerened. Didn't know the Vietnam war still continued and extended to Germany.
Link sent - lets see if it gets pulled and I dont mean the red bead on the end!!
anyone honest should either ammend or end the auction.

regards Kev

I also sent him the link to Lex's site.
Here is his reply:
"Thanks for the link. Any idea of what it is worth or if it could have been used in Vietnam supplied by East germany?"

I think HE got bamboozled.

You know I was wondering if it was a thunder flash
I was going though my data but the thunderflash
I had pics of was different I think British

I also sent him the link to Lex's site.
Here is his reply:
"Thanks for the link. Any idea of what it is worth or if it could have been used in Vietnam supplied by East germany?"

I think HE got bamboozled.

Yes, his hope for the big money won't die. Sure East-Germany supplied those after they invaded West-Germany, captured this stuff there and then supplied it to the VC. All that back before 1970. Seems we all missed some history lessons.

This is a DM12 simulator.