What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VZD-6 Soviet Booby Trap

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
I am looking for the manual on the VZD-6 booby trap. Does anyone have access or have one they can scan? I am looking for specifically what it was used for, on, and operation.

As a side note, I have been looking for one of these for myself for a while. Hard to find item.

Joe

I am looking for the manual on the VZD-6 booby trap. Does anyone have access or have one they can scan? I am looking for specifically what it was used for, on, and operation.
As a side note, I have been looking for one of these for myself for a while. Hard to find item.
Joe

ВЗД-6ч - it`s time fuze. I don`t know anything about fuze ВЗД-6 and especial boody trap. I`m sure it`s a mistake.

So is there such a thing as the VZD-6? or only the VZD-6ch? and does anyone have a pub on these?

Sorry, by pub I meant a manual. Something official with instructions on how it works and how its used. Thanks for the pictures, they will come in handy as well.

Joe

Sorry, by pub I meant a manual. Something official with instructions on how it works and how its used. Thanks for the pictures, they will come in handy as well.

Joe

I have manual on it another fuzes, but all it on Russian. I don`t think, that manual on it should be in Internet, maybe only in P.M. :)

Last edited: