What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WaffenAmt Collection ****** WaA xxxx ******

kz11gr

Hi,

I just propose to show here the different and beautiful pictures of German WaA code found on cases and other ammunitions also on leather or tools.
Heer
Marine
LuftWaffe

You are welcome to bring your pictures here.

Last edited:
-- WaA107 --

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• waA107.jpg
    waA107.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 209
  • WaA107_.jpg
    WaA107_.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
-- WaA607 --

attachment.php

Attachments

• waA607.jpg
    waA607.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 213
  • waA607__.jpg
    waA607__.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
kz11gr,

Thank you very much. During what time period was the first one used? What article is the second one stamped on?

TimG

kz11gr,

Thank you very much. During what time period was the first one used? What article is the second one stamped on?

TimG

Well, concerning the different models and period , we all together can discuss of these WaA codes , i don't have the precise years, but the first model is more of Reichheer inspiration than NS ,

some differences :
attachment.php

The second WaA (WaA607) , not sure, but i think it comes from a Czech artillery case reused by the germans.

regards

Attachments

• differences.jpg
    differences.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Sorry,the waA607,what are your thoughts on this one? I have my doubts as it has the manufactures code and 'old style' stamp as well

Tony

PC170009.jpgPC170010.jpg

This one is a more typical inspectors/waffenampt stamp found on later German bomb fuzes. In this case the inspectors number is 56, photo taken from a 1940 dated type 17A fuze.

HPIM7087.jpgHPIM7087.jpg

error on this post

On every forum, it's easy and simple to delete a message .

Do you know the method here ?

====

Last edited: