What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wanting advice on sale of introduction To British Grenades .By I.D.Skennerton

Darrol

Premium Member
hi all .im looking for advice on selling this book.an introduction To British Grenades .By I.D.Skennerton.it es ex enfield patern room and signed by the author.writen on the second page "thanks for the pattern room assistance "then signed ian skennerton 4.1988.
i didnt want to place it on an auction without a rough idea what its value could be.any help greatful
regards Darrol.IMG20120511_003.jpgIMG20120511_002.jpg
IMG20120511_001.jpg

EBay would be the place although it is the most loathed site in the world ! The book would only have a very limited market as Skennerton signed quite a few of his books . List it at whatever you think it's worth & it'll find it's own level pricewise . Hope this helps.

all helps.i know little about the author and his habits. will take some better pictures and list it .thanks .

I bought a second hand one six weeks ago for a 1. It was a lucky find I know. Ian Skennerton used the Pattern Room Library at Enfield for his research for the book so maybe you should make mention of this in the advert. Enfield souvenirs are harder to come by than Ian's signature (according to my father who knows him).

Stuart