What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War and Peace Show 2012 18th-22July. Beltring, Kent.

Nismosonic

Cant believe this wasnt listed in this section... Unless it is listed elsewhere and ive gone blind...
Well,... starts officially tomorrow (although ive been here all day helping out a mate, and will be here until Saturday) and runs until Sunday 22nd. Picked up a few pieces from the many dealers and collectors
Picked up a lovely early German No 17 long delay fuze with clock and gaine today (NOT a 17A just 17!!!! been looking for one of these for years),and a nice no5 made from brass or bronze i think. and quite a few other non ordnance related bits (I also collect military folding knives) Will take some photos and post here when I get back, Tons of other ordnance stuff here, some of it would be a 2 or 3 man carry though!

Costs just under 20 quid to get in but well worth it in my opinion. Oh, be sure to bring wellies or boots, its a tad muddy in a few areas.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have found some great items already Scott - well done - look forward to seeing the pics in the coming days

regards Kev

Ive just got back from a great day at Beltring. Caught up with lots of Bocn members,and had some great items to add to my collection to boot. Some great 2 pounder bits and some nice 2" mortar bits too.Lots of ordnance if you looked hard,but by the time I came on all the best British stuff was mostly gone! Still worth a visit though but take yer wellies. Tig:wink:

Ive just got back from a great day at Beltring. Caught up with lots of Bocn members,and had some great items to add to my collection to boot. Some great 2 pounder bits and some nice 2" mortar bits too.

Good to read that you had a good time and that you time there was well rewarded.

I would love to see pictures of the 2 pounder bits please.

PC