What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War And Peace Show 2014

Magnificent array of items for sale, Ben never fails to disappoint - truely incrediable.
Great array of SD2 items there too, and superb collection of German bomb fuzes, some scarce ones amongst them.......no doubt waffy will be taking a few of those home!!

I can see a lot of hard work has gone into setting up, hope you have a good show - thanks for sharing pictures, I will drool over them later!!

regards Kev

yes brilliant display and well done, must have been hell getting that lot through customs :tinysmile_twink_t:
Andy

Hi Gordon,
I will keep an eye out for you, can you pm you address as I will send the 37mm case as well.
Best Weasel.

Would there be any chance that some 25x137mm projectiles would be there (for the 25mm bushmaster gun)? Ive been looking for awhile and haven't found any. If someone could even just take a quick look I would be very appreciative.

What time to the gates open? I couldn't see it mentioned on the web site.

Dave.

Apologies for delay!!
Thanks for the offer Weasel - but unfortunately I have missed the boat!!
Ben - I will catch up with you & Geert when I am back in Belgium
Hope all of you going have a good time & pick up some good stuff

Yes for people that are already on the show, Wednesday is the official day that the show opens

Ziet er weer goed uit Ben, ik mis dit in Nederland :tinysmile_cry_t4:, succes met de beurs, maar dat gaat goed komen denk ik.

Tja Kees de beurs in Nederland....... Moet er nog veel veranderen. Maar daar word aan gewerkt

Yes, that's what we are. Now you know the secret language of ammo, so we have to change the protocols.

It was all about the great deal of ammo for sale now in the UK, but not overhere in The Netherlands. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Good luck everyone for this year War and Peace, hope you manage to get a couple of items ticked of the wants list!

I went to W&P yesterday and had a brilliant day, highly recommended.
Ben and co as usual had a awesome amount of all the good stuff we collect but there were all sorts of things at the show for all budgets.
Great also to meet up with fellow BOCN members.
If you can go then do.
Dave.