What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War and Peace Show Beltring 2012

I`ll be there on Fri & Sat.
Got my FI Veterans pass so i`ll be at the Vet Marquee on the Fri & out spending on the sat!!
Would like to meet up if anyone else wants to?

Thankyou Spotter for the Post. :top:

I'd like to ask the members that do attend this year if they would mind taking a few photos of the event. I myself cant get there (due to family and work commitments) however, I would love to see some general pictures of stalls with items for sale (with stallholders permission of course). Even though I know I cant buy them, its always good to see whats on offer!!

I'm sure I am not the only one who would like to see what I'm missing!!!!!! There are lots of overseas members on the Forum who as much as they would love to attend are unable to, so please think of these members too.

Thanks again, and to everyone who is attending I wish you all a GREAT TIME and good hunting out all those bargains!!!!!!! :tinysmile_grin_t:

kind regards Kev

Hi Kev
I should be able to get some pics & will post them. Which section should I post them in?

Hicky if you get time to take some picture of the event ,put them in the forum "places to visit"..
thanks for offering to do this
Allan

OK Allan I will get some pics & post them on Places to Visit.
Just hope the weather is good - wellies on their last legs!! No pun intended.

Looking forward to going this year, will be there on wednesday for the day.
Best Weasel.

OK Allan I will get some pics & post them on Places to Visit.
Just hope the weather is good - wellies on their last legs!! No pun intended.

Thankyou!!

I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather is kind throughout.

regards Kev

Hi, I think what we need is a BOCN photographer as it would be great to see what’s about as I am sure there are a few members like myself that can’t attend do to health reasons or work commitments and would love to see what’s about.
Andy

Andy, you are right Jeesey has only one task, and that is BBQ, and nothing else, for the rest i hope that the weather will be fine, and that we have no problems getting into the UK. Ben

Ahhhh-ha... I knew I had to do something there ..

Food orders are now being taken,,,
Andy i know what youll be asking for,, BBQ Salami of Chorizo .. yes?

Ben... one of those small burgers :)) like last year
hmm!! a man V's food theme coming on i believe for this year :-/

regards ,,Chef,

Andy, you are right Jeesey has only one task, and that is BBQ, and nothing else, for the rest i hope that the weather will be fine, and that we have no problems getting into the UK. Ben

yes i had last year the small one, about 600 gram Hamburger with peppers, hmmmm nice i am getting hungry, see you soon, put on the Grill the Dutchies are coming....Ben

yes i had last year the small one, about 600 gram Hamburger with peppers, hmmmm nice i am getting hungry, see you soon, put on the Grill the Dutchies are coming....Ben

And this ones for you Ben!!!!

Main coarse next :p

Best Regards
Nick

Attachments

• buger.jpg
    buger.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 19