What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats it worth?

I wish i had taken photos now at the antiques fair.
What im saying is that those `fuze covers` i saw at the fair were def large candle snuffers for use in large churches or abbeys etc?
They were the dead spit of those caps that are pictured in this topic? (post#76)

best

waff

Last edited:
heres a picture of the same ,if not very similar cap with a US Navy Projectile

Attachments

• 13094.jpg
    13094.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 24
Hi Chaps,

How much is a French AA fuze worth in minty,unfired condition please?
A pal of mine not on this forum has asked me today.
I dont know more about it or have a picture,Afraid to say i dont even know which bleedin` war its from??
Will find out more and get back to you.

cheers

waff

Last edited:
Pics of the frenchie just in!

Empty Gaine,fully unscrews blah,blah....

In lovely,unfired condition.
The man just wants to know what is it worth please? Ive no idea if its up for sale?, more likely,a valuation?

best
waff

Attachments

• french AA fuze.jpg
    french AA fuze.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22
  • french AA fuze.3.jpg
    french AA fuze.3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 10
  • french AA fuze.2.jpg
    french AA fuze.2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 17
Does anyone know what happened to those small arms rounds of Archie's? It seemed like a collection of very nice specimens.

Will tell you as soon as you answer my price question about the French fuze above! :tinysmile_tongue_t: :tinysmile_twink_t:

best

waff

Waff this is just a guesstimate 25-30 minimum its a nice fuze
Falcon ,Archies wife is keeping all of his collection it has not been split up,just got to remember that some of the stuff shown in the earlier pictures is no longer part of it ,as archie loved swapping stuff