What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats this cartridge

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
this is Tigbrands can you tell us anything about it
ammo_381.jpg

Hi Spotter
I take it they work out that way as i have them saved on the computer as large files.
Here is a photo of the projectile for the 5.25\"
5-c30173457f12a744768fe69cbc810583.JPG

Thanks Harry for the pics,when i asked spotter to post pics i never added a post with my questions. I know about the guns but was hoping for some pics of projectiles as ive never seen any,so pics were great. The 2nd pic,is this AP with a small He charge and a base fuse with a delay, as per large caliber naval stuff?Cheers Tony

Its very nice Harry,Can you post a pic when you have painted it please,how much would this be worth,I would guess about 120-150 quid in G/C,if you ever found one?

Hi Tony
Will do, don't know how much it would cost, i wouldn't like to pay the postage on sending any where it weights something like 30-40Lb.
Where did you get your case?
Harry

Thats Very heavy. I bought my case on ebay for 11 pounds,It has one very small dent,im up for a swap on this Harry,if your interested send a PM. Dont forget to post the 2 pdr pics,cheers Tony.