What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do they have to do this?

Falls right into the "LETS MAKE A LAMP OUT OF THIS CASING AND DRILL A HOLE IN THE SIDE OF IT"
Don't you love it?

Everything is relative. There was a time (I was there) when big ordnance was good only for the scrap value and some in particular, i.e. Japanese, were even less valuable because of the unknown alloys. It's a lot easier to look back than it is to look forward. Who woulda known. ;) ;)

Ray

Everything is relative. There was a time (I was there) when big ordnance was good only for the scrap value and some in particular, i.e. Japanese, were even less valuable because of the unknown alloys. It's a lot easier to look back than it is to look forward. Who woulda known. ;) ;)

Ray

Very good point Ray.
Many collectors don't like the modern rounds.......all the more for me:bigsmile:

Who knows in quite a few years time when I end up getting rid of my collection some of it may be quite rare.:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Dave.