What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ww 2 khukri

EODONE

Ordnance Approved
Happy New Year to you All. A member posted for info on WW2 Khukri's and was given the sound advice to beware of immatations take a look at the images below to see such immatations this type may not be very sharp be be assured it is just as deadly, very strong stuff picked a few up in Nepal 20 odd years back, this is the remaining item so sad because it's Great Rum and loved by it's fine soldiers.

REgards John

Attachments

• Issue Rum.jpg
    Issue Rum.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 1 issue rum.jpg
    1 issue rum.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 2 issue rum.jpg
    2 issue rum.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 56
They had one of those bottles in a local Nepalese restaurant I was in a while ago.

Happy New Year to you All. A member posted for info on WW2 Khukri's and was given the sound advice to beware of immatations take a look at the images below to see such immatations this type may not be very sharp be be assured it is just as deadly, very strong stuff picked a few up in Nepal 20 odd years back, this is the remaining item so sad because it's Great Rum and loved by it's fine soldiers.

REgards John
hi
I was the member asking about WW2 Khukri's. I was actually looking for info on where i could buy one but the info about being beware of immatations is very useful.

cheers

John,
The ones I saw in UK had more of an angle on the blade.
Bart

They used to turn up on ebay back in the day when you could buy desent stuff and be trusted. I had one from WW2 that I sold on ebay about 5 years ago and it went for about 90. It did have the two small knives missing though. Occasionaly they come up on SA, guess you will just have to keep an eye out. I'll do the same and let you know if I find one.
Rob