What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 9mm Luger cartridges

I have a chance of getting of getting a full box (12) of 1918 dated DWM P08 Luger cartridges (inert) The box is complete save the top lid is torn off. What i'm after here is what would be a good price to pay. I am not versed at all on my cartridges but would really like to procure this box of cartridges. Fair price???....Dano

9mm

The normal German 9mm box holds 16 rounds (2 x 8 round magazine fulls) so I suspect that is what it is.

Prices in the US and Europe differ, but I would think a minimum of 50USD, even though the box is damaged.

Regards
TonyE

Last edited:
my mistake

Thanks TonyE, Right you are it is indeed a 16 round box with all 16 rounds. The asking price is 99.00us which I thought to be a bit steep, but it is something i've never seen on the market before so I guess i'll have to do some thinking on this one. appreciate your input...Dano