What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 British Grenades

FNG61

Rarely to never seen, any one of the following grenades would make a show for me and probably be the highlight of a years finds. But the 6 just came in from one show (3 different sellers). The picture with 9 grenades represents the best of 3 shows this year. None of them were cheap and after every show the only thing that kept me from wondering how the following weeks bills of; property taxes, utilities, groceries, etc., would get paid, was worrying about if there was enough money for gas to be able to get home at all. Im still in shock over this most recent score. Maybe the pictures will share the charge.

Attachments

• Last Show.jpg
    Last Show.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 95
  • 3 shows.jpg
    3 shows.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 103
Excellent items ! they would be a great find over here, you must be really pleased with them, I know I would be ! Well done.

Superb Line up and from one show, we don't see that many from all the shows in the UK, such quality, you can pay the bills another day but opportunities like that are very rare and you can always sell them on if you have too.
i think at some point i might have owned the Pippin many years ago,,,,,,,, Dave