What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 Fuses from War and Peace show

Deckape

Heres a couple of pics of fuses i have in my collection. They were both bought at W&P shows, the British no 83 II with adaptor ring was bought last year and the German z92 this year. Both needed a good clean up, especially the British one as you can see from the pics but they have come up pretty well. The no83 was 3,( really cheap, normally around a tenner) the z92 was 13. If anyone is interested i use a brass brush attachment on my drill to get the fuse up really well then polish off. Goes to show you don`t need to spend a fortune to own a piece of history !

British no83 German z92
View attachment 68929 View attachment 68928 View attachment 68933View attachment 68934 View attachment 68930 View attachment 68935 View attachment 68932

Last edited:
is it just me or are the images not opening
can someone confirm please
allan

Ok cheers Tony and Andy i wonder if its just gone off as theres been a few views and nobodys said anything prior to my post

If anyone notices posts which are not working properly please let the original poster ,admin or the forums moderators know then maybe we can get the post working again.
spotter

Last edited:
Ok cheers Tony and Andy i wonder if its just gone off as theres been a few views and nobodys said anything prior to my post

If anyone notices posts which are not working properly please let the original poster ,admin or the forums moderators know then maybe we can get the post working again.
spotter

Sorry guys, pics below i hope !

DSCF3464.jpgDSCF3465.jpgDSCF3467.jpgDSCF3468.jpg20120729_114316.jpg20120812_173430.jpg20120812_173104.jpg

Thanks for the comment Jan, it does take awhile but the result was worth it ! Great site by the way, have often visited, cheers