What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 German 7.92

Andysarmoury

Premium Member
Hi I picked this round up today could someone tell me where it was made the head stamp is D s67 10 15 .
Cheers
Andy

Attachments

• P1020484.jpg
    P1020484.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
identification !

all what i know is !!

S67 code for the 7,62 bullet

10 month of manufacturing ( october )

15 year of manufacturing 1915

Wbr David

Thanks David I wonder what the D stands for i know the s67 is the Model S case made by Spandau, the 67 is the percentage copper.
Cheers
Andy

yes right !

yes right i also dont know i was searching in my documents for a maufacturer with the code D but as of now i dont find anything !!

wbr David

Andy,
the S67 doesn't mean that the case was made in Spandau - thats like you mentioned 67% Copper and the S is a special treatment of the casemouth to better crimp the bullets.
So this case was made in Dresden.
Erik

Thanks David I wonder what the D stands for i know the s67 is the Model S case made by Spandau, the 67 is the percentage copper.
Cheers
Andy

Thank you for correcting me as i was getting confused as i am new to collecting German rounds.
Thank you.
Andy