What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 German 7.92

Andysarmoury

Premium Member
Hi I have just found another round and have no idea of the head stamp on this one dose anybody know.
Cheers
Andy

Attachments

• 7.92 1915.JPG
    7.92 1915.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi Andy,
I have one of these dated 12 1915,what jacket does the bullet have on yours? mine has a copper coloured jacket,which is 100% correct for this round as it was a live relic until I de acted it
Cheers
Tony

Hi Tony, The one in the photo has a Nickle bullet and it was a dug up so i know it is right and the one in my other post is also nickel, i thought they were all nickle through out the war but saying that i have just found one in my collection that has a copper bullet dated 1915 so they must have used what ever was available also i have some dug rounds and when they have been cleaned they do appear coppery but are nickel and have a steal cased one as well dated 1918 with a copper bullet.
Cheers
Andy