What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 Stick Grens...

jeeeensy

Hi..

Have been waiting a while for these to arrive.... well they arived ..and here they are..hope you like them....:tinysmile_cry_t3: skint now .

Cheers Nick,,

Attachments

• P4260015.JPG
    P4260015.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 61
  • P4260016.JPG
    P4260016.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 57
  • P4260017.JPG
    P4260017.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 53
  • P4260018.JPG
    P4260018.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 54
  • P4260023.JPG
    P4260023.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 59
  • P4260024.JPG
    P4260024.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 55
  • P4270013.JPG
    P4270013.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 51
  • P4270014.JPG
    P4270014.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 53
Holy Cow Jeeeensy, a mighty fine selection, I must get a handi-wipe to clean drool from my keyboard...Dano

Yeah Paul, though getting "slightly" long in the tooth I can tell the difference. Also a dead giveaway when I drooled on the keyboard I felt nothing!!!! Dano

Nick you have to be the number 1 collector of stick grenades. I have a great respect for your collection. I try to slide a mediocre example of some sticks here and there, but due to financial constraints i'll have to suffice with that. When I do see you post pics of the sticks in your fine collection makes me wish I could do the same. I love all WW1 grenades/ordnance (especially German) and find that a few examples of any given item is about best I can do. I am proud of my collection just the same. My partiality is toward the German WW1 Egg, the variants are endless and price is usually 50 -75.00us. I can see beauty in any collection someone has taken the time to assemble and totally respect the efforts put forth by collectors in assembling their collections. Yada Yada blah blah...Dano

Last edited:
Nick you have to be the number 1 collector of stick grenades. I have a great respect for your collection. I try to slide a mediocre example of some sticks here and there, but due to financial constraints i'll have to suffice with that. When I do se you post pics of the sticks in your fine collection makes me wish I could do the same. I love all WW1 grenades/ordnance (especially German) and find that a few examples od any given item is about best I can do. I am proud of my collection just the same. My partiality is toward the German WW1 Egg, the variants are endless and price is usually 50 -75.00us. I can see beauty in any collection someone has taken the time to assemble and totally respect the efforts put forth by collectors in assembling their collections. Yada Yada blah blah...Dano

Hi Dano,, that is very kind of you to say so,,, thank you, and your collection is great with excellent grens and it is growing all the time,,( a bit like my weight ) keep on collecting and keep on posting my friend.

most of you may know this is my passion,, only stick grens
eesh don't as me why,, the missus keeps trying :) some people collect one of every gren there is same with other ordnance i guess for me its just these things, glad you like them.

Kind Regards nick,,

very nice selection Jeeeensy thanks for sharing them

regards lee

Aye,agreed. :tongue:
The good thing about this site is that i can always find someone to turn to who is into mainly one subject. You Jeeensy are my main man on the stick-grens. :)

cheers

waff

Aye,agreed. :tongue:
The good thing about this site is that i can always find someone to turn to who is into mainly one subject. You Jeeensy are my main man on the stick-grens. :)

cheers

waff

cheers Lee n Waffy,,,,,and you my friend Waff i can turn to for ,,,,hmmm,, ladies in uniform,, well nearly in uniform,,,,,niccccce :tongue:

cheers nick,,

Hi Dano,, that is very kind of you to say so,,, thank you, and your collection is great with excellent grens and it is growing all the time,,( a bit like my weight ) keep on collecting and keep on posting my friend.

most of you may know this is my passion,, only stick grens
eesh don't as me why,, the missus keeps trying :) some people collect one of every gren there is same with other ordnance i guess for me its just these things, glad you like them.

Kind Regards nick,,
One of the best things I like about your stick collection is the learning aspect. You have some really prime examples and it is nice to know what a "nice" original is supposed to look like. The stick is the most reproduced grenade that I know of and to have good examples for comprison is a big help to the novice stick guy..Best...Dano